- Ability to conceptualize and design company logos with meaningful colors and symbols
- Ability to create / edit / manipulate graphics using CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand (PC or Mac)
- Ability to create web buttons, bars and backgrounds easily.
- Ability to create animations using Adobe Imageready.
- Sample Designs:
- Ability to create / layout publications (books, magazine, newspapaers, newsletters, manuals, etc.) using Pagemaker/Appleworks for camera-ready, pre-press purposes.
- Ability to create color-separated copies of layout for pre-press publications.
- Ability to strip negative / positive films for pre-press plating
- Create web pages using notepad as editor (hardcoding). Talented and creative enough to conceptualize and design a clear and competitive quality of work.
- Knowledge and competence in internet research about any subjecct using search engine techniques.
- Upload/Download files using FTP
- Sample sites:
- Windows and Mac Operating System
- Knowledge in file transfers, incompatibility problems, etc.
- Softwares used:
- Microsoft Office & Appleworks
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Imageready
- Adobe Pagemaker
- Adobe Photoshop
- Netfinder (Mac) and WS FTP (Windows)
- Ability to assemble PCs.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC problems, software or hardware.
- Ability to install various softwares starting from unformatted hard disks.
- Typing speed: 50 wpm.
- Ability to create ad copies for presentation purposes.
- Ability to tutor direct to the point.
- Keen comprehension.
- A do-it-yourself person.
- Always looking for a better way to do things faster and more efficient without sacrificing quality.
- Regularly developing new ideas.
- Always wanting to learn more.
- Offering desktop publishing/printing services.
- Offering web-creating services
(freelance and project-based)
- Managed my own company, DySolution Printing, offering full printing press services from conceptualization to designing to camera/stripping to mass producing and finally delivery.
- Learned to run the business with almost no capital.
- Developed the ability to talk with people and negotiate.
- Developed the quoting skills of the trade.
- Developed proofreading skills.
- Developed conceptualizing skills.
ESB Printing Press
9th Ave., Cubao, Q.C.
Head Layout/Graphic Artist
- Developed expertise in MAC environment.
- Developed pre-press process skills.
- Developed layout/graphic expertise.
- Developed one-on-one client interaction.
Aurora Blvd. cor. EDSA, Q.C.
- Started as a typesetter and later became graphic artist.
- Was given the break and freedom to create and conceptualize using original ideas.
- Jan.-Apr. 1990
dBASE III+ crash course with OJT
- Jul.-Dec. 1991
- 1986-1987 BS Psychology
Far Eastern University
- 1984 Arellano High School
T. Alonzo, Manila
Rated 93% at the National College Entrance Exam
Rondalist of the Year
- Guitar-playing since 8 years old. (Was a band member - professional lead guitarist from 1985-1988; currently a classical guitarist.)
||5 feet 7 inches|
||36 yrs. old |
(April 10, 1968)
|Dr. Rey Evasco
||Ms. Rhea Belga
||Mr. Adriano Pantino
||Sr. Section Chief
|Intellectual Property Office
||Equitable PCI Bank
||Jerusaland Realty Corp.
||Greenhills Shopping Center
||San Pedro, Laguna
|752-5450 loc. 401
||721-0515 / 721-5556